General Qualifications/Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job
- Must be able to work in un-air-conditioned warehouse
- Lift 50 pounds unassisted
- Finger to Thumb motor skill
- Sit or Stand for extended periods
- Operate various Lift Trucks (manual & motorized)
- Operate computer
- Must have good or otherwise corrective vision, and hearing
- Airframe and Powerplant Licensing Plus
- Organizational Skills
- Attention to Details
About The Company:
STS Aviation Group is dedicated to providing the aerospace industry with alternative, integrated, turn-key solutions. To accomplish this we will, as always, focus on the reduction of cost and response times as we continue to provide customers with experienced Aerospace Personnel, Line Maintenance Services, Component Support and Engineering Solutions.
Future growth will be geared to increasing the number and scope of services to meet the ever-changing needs of our customers and the aerospace industry.
STS Aviation Group was recently named to the Inc. 5000 list recognizing us as one of the “Fastest Growing Private Companies” in the United States. We’ve also been selected as one of the “Best Places to Work” in Martin County, FL, in 2008, 2009, 2011 and 2015! For well over two decades, our company has provided its clients with qualified aircraft maintenance technicians and engineers proficient in even the most specialized disciplines.