Traincroft / TSI Aerospace •
Work Location: CLEARWATER/PINELLAS PARK/OLDSMAR, FL
Start Date: 11/27/2017
Performs a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive
production assembly operations on electronic and/or printed circuit card assemblies.
Ability to work from diagrams and drawings, makes initial layouts, and uses
hand and/or power tools. Expected to read and comprehend assembly parts list,
assembly drawings and any related reference documentation. Material handling
including loading and unloading of components into handling fixtures.
Inspection of work in process to IPC-610/JSTD-001 standards.
• experienced in PC soldering
- One year experience in conformal coating of printed circuit boards is a must
- Experienced with working in an Electro Static Discharge (ESD) environment
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good computer skills with ability to work from electronic work instructions
- Demonstrated printed circuit knowledge and experience
- Experienced with working with hand tools
- Experienced working with a microscope
Please submit an hourly wage requirement with your resume
Job Ident #: