Aviation Warehouse Lead
ARMA Aviation •
Supports supply chain management and warehouse operations for aviation spare parts and related maintenance equipment in direct support of contract Statement of Work (SOW). This includes maintenance and sustainment of aircraft and aircraft simulators, supply chain management, sustainment of Repair of Repairable (ROR) services, spare parts and material procurement, training, and mentorship. The Warehouse Lead assesses, organizes, plans and administers various phases of day-to-day aviation logistics to include provisioning of spare parts, inventory management, forecasting, and Management Information System (MIS) oversight for one or more aviation platforms. This includes the management of personnel and resources required to effectively execute warehouse operations to meet the operational needs of the aviation fleet. Serves as a Mentor providing On The Job Training (OJT) and mentoring Afghan personnel to assist in building Organic Afghan Capability.
• Ensures adequate and timely distribution consistent with good inventory control.
• Manages distribution network functions to achieve proper inventory levels, including warehousing and traffic strategies.
• Conducts distribution and historical usage studies, monitors inventory, analyzes requirements, and incorporates understanding of supply chain management in order to develop strategies to achieve desired delivery times.
• Plans, schedules, and implements logistic program activities from initial assessment of requirement through procurement and final delivery.
• Compiles data on standardization and interchangeability of parts to expedite logistic activities.
• Analyzes, organizes, plans and administers various phases of day-to-day provisioning, spares, or maintenance/repair activities for one or more programs
• Analyzes contractual documents, technical data, customer usage data, customer maintenance practices, customer operation characteristics, and related reports for assigned contracts to determine spares provisioning or maintenance/repair requirements
• Assists in the development of policies, guidelines, and procedures to ensure quality and cost control
• Manages logistics personnel and activities for assigned sites to best support operations and/or maintenance requirements.
• Collaborates with site, regional, and project leadership, including operations and maintenance management, to develop or revise plans, policies, and procedures for logistics support in area of responsibility.
• Functions as a lead to other employees to ensure that all source data received is accurate and aligned for proper insertion into all affected technical manuals
• Prepares milestone charts and other production status reports in order to comply with delivery schedules
• Pursues optimal performance from assigned resources with consideration of time, cost, and customer (government) objectives.
• Develops and briefs site performance reports, identifies issues, and resolves concerns.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Integrate Afghan personnel into a Hybrid CLS environment.
• Support and communicates the mission, values and culture of ARMA Aviation.
Experience and Abilities
•6 - 8 years related experience in Warehousing duties
•Prior experience mentoring and conducting OJT
•AA required, Bachelor of Arts/Science degree in a related field highly desirable
•Technical or Military School Training preferred
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
•OCONUS: Living and working conditions at assignment location could be remote and uncomfortable. Long hours, exposure to weather and hazardous conditions. Personnel should be aware of moving on short notice and under adverse conditions.
ARMA Aviation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth. EEO Is The Law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
Job Ident #: