Coordinator II Supply Chain
DRS Technologies •
LEONARDO DRS is a leading supplier of integrated products, services and support to military forces, intelligence agencies and prime contractors worldwide. Focused on defense technology, we develop, manufacture and support a broad range of systems for mission critical and military sustainment requirements, as well as homeland security.
Headquartered in Washington, DC, the Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Leonardo, which employs more than 70,000 people worldwide. We offer a competitive compensation package and a business culture that rewards performance. For additional information on DRS, please visit our website at www.leonardodrs.com.
LEONARDO DRS Electro Optical Infrared Systems (EOIS) has locations in Dallas, TX, Melbourne, FL, and Cypress, CA. We develop, manufacture, and support infrared and electro-optical solutions for soldiers, ground vehicles and airborne platforms. We offer an exciting and challenging work environment, a competitive salary and benefits package, and a business culture that rewards performance.
Employing the world’s brightest. Supporting the world’s bravest.
- Perform a variety of activities in support of the DRS Supply Chain organization.
Basic Qualifications and Required Skills
- High school diploma or GED or equivalent combination of education and 2+ years of experience
- Must be flexible and willing to move between projects and tasks quickly and as needed
- Requires the ability to listen to others and to work well as part of a team
- Excellent attention to detail, ability to manage own time effectively, produce work of the highest quality, and meet deadlines consistently
- Knowledge of office procedures and good writing and verbal skills
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide administrative and clerical support specifically related to supply chain department activities, managers or staff.
- Maintain files, logs, records of invoices, purchase orders and other related documentation.
- Maintain information on computer systems
- Assist in expediting orders
- May assist buyers in contacting vendors to obtain prices and schedule delivery dates
- May develop and maintain resources for assigned commodity items
- Prepare standard requests for quotation
- Support, communicate and defend the mission, values and culture of the company
Only candidates that meet the qualifications as outlined above will be contacted for further information.
Applicants selected for this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Only US citizens are eligible for a Security Clearance.
LEONARDO DRS is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state or local law. #EOIS
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC