Delivery Assurance Specialist
Traincroft / TSI Aerospace •
Job Posting Title: Delivery Assurance Specialist
Location: Trumbull, CT
Pay rate: Please email us your hourly rate along with your resume submission for consideration
Other: US Citizen: Background check and drug test required
As a Delivery Assurance Specialist, you will be working as a vital link between our client and their supplier base to improve delivery performance by tracking, validating, expediting and reporting real time part delivery status. Applicants must have effective interpersonal communication skills with the ability to develop strong relationships.
• Track the flow of critical/hot parts from Company Supply base and provide delivery commitments to support external customers.
• Proactively work with the supplier to monitor all parts to support On-time deliveries to our aerospace customers
• Drive actions to mitigate potential delivery delays by identifying risks, performing root cause analysis and development of recovery plans to bring shipments back
in-line with customer requirements
• Work closely with the Supply base to maintain commits integrity within the Supplier Delivery System (SDS)/Supplier Portal.
• Identify systemic causes for poor delivery performance and development supplier improvement plans
• Education - -- High School Graduate or Equivalent
• Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Action
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Products (2010 Excel basic skills required)
• Effective communication skills
• Detail oriented
• Reliable transportation - must have current/active drivers' license
Job Ident #: