Under general supervision, assist management with the operation of Stockrooms, Shipping/Receiving, Transportation and Warehouses to ensure all material received and shipped adhere to corporate quality standards. Assist with instruction of new personnel and the incorporation of new policies, procedures and safety regulations.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities: Essential Functions:
- Process pick/delivery tickets by pulling and issuing parts to support Service Center, Spare Parts Sales, Back Shops, ASC and Distribution allocation.
- Utilize inventory management system (such as Corridor) to process basic functions of material handling.
- Transport material to and from destination and warehouse parts/material in compliance with the Material Handling Standards
- Unload freight from delivery carriers and check incoming shipments for mishandling and damages. Note damages with carrier.
- Perform proper inspection, tagging and identification of all incoming material during receipt. This includes Technical data on all articles overhauled or repaired including 8130 Tags and GA307 Tags for non repairable/overhauled articles
- Receive and inspect parts for damage. Verify information on data plates for match with information on serviceable parts tags and repair/overhaul documents to ensure that received materials match requested materials.
- Prepare parts/material according to FAA Regulations and company procedures for shipment to customers, vendors, repair facilities and Distribution Allocation.
- Operate material handling equipment and company vehicles as required.
- Verify work orders for all incoming in-house manufactured parts to ensure each work record has been checked for accuracy by material handling standards and appropriate system updates are complete.
- Assist in facility management and ensures proper care in handling and storage of all parts. Maintain a clean and orderly work environment.
- Instruct new or inexperienced personnel as required. Assist in the training of new employees in stockroom/warehouse procedures and operations as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.