Education, Work Experience, Certification and/or Licensure:
- High School diploma. Valid government issued driver’s license.
- Able to be forklift certified
- Hold a current Driver’s License and can operate a standard vehicle to support parts movement operations.
- Some overtime is required and flexibility in schedule depending on production demands. Must be able to work any shift.
- Parts handling and inventory control background preferred.
- Export Compliance / International Shipping experience preferred.
- Inbound Quality inspection experience is preferred.
- SAP experience is preferred.
- Hazardous material handling and shipping experience is preferred.
- Knowledge in aerospace parts a plus.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong oral and written communication.
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize work schedule.
- Strong computer skills required including Microsoft Office Suites (Word, Excel), and Lotus Notes.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Incumbents may be routinely exposed to equipment operational noise heat-cold-dust, and/or aircraft equipment, parts, or fuel odors.
- Incumbents may be required to stand, sit, squat, walk, bend, move, reach, or stretch for prolonged time periods with no restrictions, as required by job duties.
- Work in a safe and professional manner while adhering to all regulatory requirements (FAA, OSHA, DOT, EPA, State, and Federal regulations, etc.).
- Read, hear, speak, and see with no restrictions, as required by job duties.
- Comprehend and adhere to management directions and/or safety instructions with no restrictions.
- Effectively communicate in Business English language.Pull, push, carry, lift, or move items up to 10 lbs. throughout the work shift without assistance, as required by job duties.
Pull, push, carry, lift or move materials/people/items/equipment weighing up to 50lbs or more during the work shift, with the use of Company provided “reach assistance technology” or “movement assist technology” (fork-lifts, pallet jacks, pulleys, dolly’s, robotics reach equipment, people movers etc.), as required by job duties.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.