At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing Global Services (BGS) is seeking a Part-Time Associate Buyer (Procurement Agent) to support our business in Chantilly, VA. The Procurement Agent will be working with a multi-disciplinary team to quickly and effectively address facilities and construction needs for a US Government customer. Work will be taking place on a US Government facility requiring a security clearance.
- Collaborates with Technical Points of Contact to solicit bids, execute contracts, and manage supplier performance.
- Prepares and executes proprietary information agreements.
- Supports sourcing strategies, negotiations, and documenting of contracts and agreements.
- Communicates performance expectations and metrics to evaluate and monitor supplier performance.
This position requires an active Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) with a Counterintelligence Polygraph U.S. Security Clearance. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active.)
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE):
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Buyer, Procurement Agent, Analyst, Planner or Coordinator
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (DESIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE):
- Experience working in facilities or construction environment
- Experience using SAP
- Experience with FAR/DFAR and other Government agency specific regulations
- Experience with different subcontract types including FFP, T&M, Cost Plus and hybrids
- Price Analysis Methodologies experience
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: This is a part-time position for approximately 30 hours a week; schedule is negotiable.
TYPICAL EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 3 or more years related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+1 years related work experience , 7 years related work experience, etc.).
RELOCATION: This position is located in a location that does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
DRUG FREE WORKPLACE: Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply ASAP for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.