Quality Control Inspector
Avmax Montana, Inc. •
Avmax is looking to expand its workforce in Great Falls, MT. If you have the necessary experience and motivation to become a part of our team, please apply.
The Quality Control Inspector reports directly to the Quality Control Manager.
- Attention to detail
- Critical Thinking
Key Performance Indicators / Duties & Responsibilities:
- Review all Major Repair Data and Progress on each project for completions and accuracy.
- Act as RII inspector for all Major Repairs.
- Planning of all Major Repairs.
- Report unserviceable maintenance equipment to their assigned Project Manager.
- Carry out inspections (MRB and Buyback) on aircraft following the applicable standards of airworthiness.
- Ensure that all reportable Service Difficulties and Irregularities are completed and forwarded to Quality Assurance & SMS in a timely manner.
- Attend training courses as directed by company management.
- Act as a receiving inspector for parts as required.
- Ensure parts are scrapped in accordance with Scrap Parts program on the approval the Project Manager or Customer's authority.
- Certify components repair by Avmax (e.g. batteries, cowling etc.)
- Ensure all defects being deferred have been done following proper procedures.
- Ensure material required for generated non-routines has been researched accurately and placed on order.
- Provide technical assistance or guidance to the crew.
- Communicate when tasks are complete so next trade can move onto the job.
- Ensure that all crew members' paperwork is up-to-date.
- Ensure work environment is safe and clean.
- Promote company values, vision, and mission.
- Certify aircraft for return to service.
- Certified A&P.
- Good knowledge of aviation regulations.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with other individuals throughout the organization.
- Possesses strong fundamental aircraft knowledge.
- Demonstrated capability and competency in field of expertise.
- 5 years' experience in the field is preferred.
Avmax may provide relocation assistance up to a maximum of $3000.00 of substantiated moving expenses. The first half will be reimbursed to you on your first paycheck and the remainder after completion of your 90 day probationary period.
Avmax offers excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage as well as life insurance, a matching 401K plan and PTO.
Avmax is an EEO/AA employer and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, race, color, religion, disability, national origin or sexual orientation. Avmax is a drug free work environment and participates in pre-employment and random alcohol and/or drug screening.
Avmax thanks all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Job Ident #: