Commercial Jet •
- The Stock Clerk is responsible for maintaining all parts inventories for the efficient operation and maintenance of Commercial Jet Inc. hangar.
- Performs inspection upon receipt of aircraft parts, supplies and equipment from vendors to ensure accuracy and completeness of the order.
- Restricting and controlling access to the stockroom and its contents to only authorized personnel.
- Issuing only approved, serviceable parts, tools and materials to repair station personnel.
- Identification, proper tagging and segregation of any material or part that does not meet the standards outlined in Repair Station Manual.
- Fulfills requests for aircraft parts for Commercial Jet Inc employees to ensure that all maintenance personnel have the supplies necessary to conduct their day-to-day business.
- Enters parts receipts into the computer from the purchase of supplies to maintain accurate financial records at Commercial Jet Inc.
- Maintains physical inventory of all parts at Commercial Jet Inc. to ensure that the correct amount of supplies are kept on hand for the aircraft maintenance hangar.
- Packages and properly documents parts shipments to be distributed to customers and /or to vendors.
- Notify the Stores Manager of shortages of material or parts needed to perform required work.
- Other duties as assigned.
- HS diploma or equivalent required.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Experience working as an airline aircraft parts material coordinator/stock clerk strongly preferred.
- Must pass a drug screen to be eligible for employment at Commercial Jet Services.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC