Supply Chain Warehouse Professional
Boeing Company •
- The Boeing Zhoushan Completion Center is a collaboration between The Boeing Company and Commercial Aviation Corporation of China (COMAC). In this new business entity, we will complete the highest quality 737s for China and craft the best customer delivery experience available anywhere. We are seeking talented candidates to build a successful team that will be the foundation to future success.
- Duties include operating ground support equipment such as tugs, forklifts and tow tractors when required to dispatch aircraft. Connecting tow bar and tug for push back or towing aircraft; operating headset/radio to provide communication between ground crew, flight crew, and tower.
- Applicant will be asked to also be a part of the Warehouse Operations Team when not operating heavy equipment and have a history of experience in these skills.
- Check for shipping damage, use bar code scanners to log inbound shipments into inventory and select and remove material from stock in accordance with order picking list.
- Operate forklift and order-picker, attention to detail for orders for accuracy, wrap orders; balance and mark pallets.
- Complete required Inventory Control cycle counts, assist other staff in resolving discrepancies discovered, in shipping and receiving.
- Restock warehouse according to Inventory Manager s guidelines and practices
- Learn required product and packaging information, learn and maintain understanding of warehouse storage system and products.
- Assist other warehouse personnel and provide exceptional customer service to internal and external customers.
- Must have the right to work in China; does not require sponsorship for employment visa currently and in the future
- Able to speak, read, and comprehend English and Mandarin at a professional working level proficiency.
- Must exhibit the highest degree of safety standards and an ability to clearly communicate and follow instructions that will include standard work procedures.
- Must have all the license, instructional training, and certifications required to operate a tug and move Boeing 737 Max aircraft safely that China law requires.
- Applicant must have an impeccable safety and driving record. History of operations of ground support equipment and the proper license and certifications within China Law for these operations.
- Previous knowledge working with airplane parts and assemblies and understanding of aerospace management standards.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal, communication, and teaming skills.
- Able to interact with senior internal and external personnel on significant matters
- Be able to self-manage and establish work procedures and standards to achieve a high level of productivity.
- Be able to identify issues, problems and opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure with a flexible approach.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC