BASIC FUNCTION SUMMARY
variety of logistics duties, which includes functions of the site supply
activities utilizing company purchasing processes and/or the Naval Aviation
Supply System as it applies to intermediate level maintenance. These duties also include receiving,
shipping, issuing and stocking components, parts and materials. Inventories and completes data entry of
inventoried and processed items.
Prepares requisitions and monitors until received. Utilizes logistics automation and information
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Pick up and deliver material from/to the applicable
- Establish and maintain stock records and files.
- Order parts, tools, materials and equipment, as required.
- Maintains a record of required logistics reports.
- Initiates follow up actions for logistics issues, as
- Prepares parts/supply documentation as required to include
requisition, turn in documents, and Supply Discrepancy Report (SDR).
- Preforms validations of direct/indirect support material
for work center/division. Resolves
discrepancies with AWP, Production Control and ASD as appropriate.
- Makes scheduled/unscheduled parts runs to work centers,
Production Control, and elsewhere as directed.
- Performs technical research utilizing manuals,
publications, catalogs, bulletins, internet, and directives.
- Performs related consumable material level adjustments as
directed. Submits recommended
changes to management.
- Performs required scheduled inventory functions.
- May be required to perform other logistic duties (i.e.
during periods of increased workload).
- May be required to perform duties of HAZMAT/HazWaste
Custodian or Assistant Custodian when authorized and designated.
- Must be familiar with all HAZMAT procedures such as SDS
sheets, issue and receipt, verification, manufacture and expiration dates,
AULs and turn-in procedures.
- Performs other reasonably related incidental duties when
- Required to handle hazardous materials in performance of
- May be required to operate a forklift.