Flight Line Technician
Bailey's Premier Services LLC •
Line Service Technician, you will provide ground support to arriving and departing aircraft and customer service for crew members and their passengers.
- Flight line operations and minor preventative maintenance.
- Deliver a proactive, personalized service experience to private and business aviation clientele.
- Service aircraft, marshaling, fueling, hangar storage, towing and other ground support.
- Coordinate and direct ramp movements for arriving and departing aircraft.
- Operate ground service equipment, such as tugs, fuel trucks and transport vans.
- Additional responsibilities may include providing shuttle service for passengers/crew as required.
- We are looking for team members with a High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess a valid state Driver's License.
- Previous experience preferred.
- Experience servicing fixed wing aircrafts is a plus (Cessna, Gulfstream, KingAir)
- CDL license a plus but not required.
- Must be professional!
- Must pass background checks.
An Equal Opportunity Employer / E-Verify
- Competitive Pay/Medical/Dental/Vision/401k
- Bailey’s is a multi-state aviation contractor.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)