- Must have strong Machine Shop Experience
- Must have experience with QN's (Quality Notifications)
Please ensure this experience is listed clearly on the resume.
- Use and interpret drawings, inspection manuals and specifications, shop mathematics, precision measuring instruments, specialized inspection machines, tools and equipment necessary to accomplish work assignments.
- Good communication skills – written and verbal
- Good computing skills
- Contact other company organizations or customer representatives, as required to coordinate and accomplish work assignments.
- Operate testing machines, calculate and record results
- Maintain certifications as required
- Plan own sequence of operations
- Follow Inspection (shop) procedures to accept or reject processes/parts/assemblies
- Verify that tools are qualified
- Prepare and maintain Quality records
- Work across equivalent or lower level Inspector job codes as required
- Cross-train in equivalent level Metals, Process, Machine and Tooling Mechanic/Technician classifications
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.