Line Service Attendant
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
With an average of over 300 sunny days per year, Bombardier Business Aircraft’s Tucson Service Center is surrounded by stunning mountain ranges and desert landscapes. Celebrating over 40 years of operations in Tucson, Arizona, the service center occupies almost 1 million sq ft of total hangar space and is the largest of Bombardier’s nine aircraft service centers. The facility services both Bombardier commercial and business aircraft. Since its inauguration in 1976, the facility has been located at Tucson International Airport, a strategic location and a key local partner. The 247,000 sq ft Business Aircraft facility is equipped to perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, modifications, including interior modifications, avionics installations, customized exterior paint, and Aircraft on Ground (AOG) support for Bombardier Learjet, Challenger and Global aircraft. The Service Center has received certifications from CAAC, FAA, EASA, Argentina (Military), Bermuda, Canada, Cayman Islands, Hong Kong, India, Mexico, Qatar and South Africa.
In your role, you will:
- Adhere to Bombardier General Work Requirements (Factory, Shop and / or Hanger positions)
- Comply with environmental health / safety policies / procedures. Participate in 5-S activities. Perform work in a safe and timely manner.
- Perform a variety of customer oriented operations (i.e., make hotel / car reservations, secure catering requests, greet crew / passengers, provide transportation to customers / employees, etc)
- Perform activities related to aircraft arrival / departure
- Transport aircraft on ramp and position in hanger
- Perform service on aircraft lavatory and potable water
- Perform all related aircraft fueling / de-fueling activities
- Clean hanger floor and related hanger areas
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Perform light cleaning of aircraft
- Service aircraft convenience items
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a Valid Drivers License
- You have previous Line Service experience
- You are Forklift qualified
- You are Fuel Safety qualified
- You are Fuel truck operator qualified
- You are Ground Support Equipment qualified
- You are Tug qualified
Bombardier is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other personal characteristic protected by Federal, State, or Local Laws.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Your ideas move people.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC