Traincroft / TSI Aerospace •
Production Operator this is a contract position till 11/17/17
Must be able to work 2 or the 3 shifts.
5:45 am - 2 pm pay $ 16.39
1:45pm - 10 pm pay $16.65
9:45pm - 6 am pay is $16.74
When sending in your resume make sure to notate which 2 shifts you can work or all 3 shift options open.
1. In an assigned work area, performs the following tasks associated with the manufacturer of Company products:
a. Operates mix station equipment, lift truck and hand tools to assemble and create raw material mixtures. Follows mix instructions to ensure 100% accuracy of mix. May operate equipment to create compacted Cold Isostatic Pressed (CIP) materials.
b. Operates thermite melt line equipment, electric furnaces and similar equipment to react, melt and/or sinter raw material mixtures.
c. Operates lift truck, sizing equipment, wheelabrator and hand tools to clean, crush, mill, screen and inspect (white light, UV light and automated x-ray) work in process to create finished product.
d. Completes and maintains all records and documents to support work area operations.
e. When the assigned work area changes to manufacture another product, operates a forklift and uses a variety of hand tools to clean the work area to prevent the cross-contamination of product. Disassembles and reassembles work area equipment. Thoroughly cleans all equipment, work surfaces and the work area for inspection by a Crew Leader or Supervisor.
f. Continually monitors the condition and operation of the work area lift trucks, lifting devices, manufacturing equipment, building and hand tools. Perform defined daily maintenance and properly stores all hand tools and equipment. When repairs or added maintenance is required, promptly notifies a Crew Lead to generate a Maintenance Work Order. Contacts a Crew Leader to replace expendable hand tools and to suggest changes and upgrades to work area equipment.
2. Learns and follows all Company and work area safety procedures and practices. Responsible for personal work safety and the safety of the other employees in the assigned work area.
3. Learns and follows all Company quality system standards to ensure finished product meets customer specifications. Is accountable to know the Company Quality Policy and the work area quality systems.
4. Based on experience in a work area, trains new or less experienced employees in all work area procedures and practices. Monitors employee performance and compliance with safety program, Work Station Procedures and Company quality systems. Guide, coach, mentor and correct as needed. Advise Crew Leader of any performance issues.
5. Maintains a self-improvement program through the attendance at Company provided training programs and the completion of course work to develop individual skills, knowledge and expertise.
Job Ident #: