A&P Mechanic, **Long Term**, Fargo, ND (GA)
Strom Aviation •
Type of aircraft: Sabreliners
Longevity: Long Term
Type of work environment: FBO
An Aviation Maintenance Technician performs scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on all types of corporate and general aviation aircraft including but not limited to Cessna, Pilatus, Learjet and Cirrus aircraft.
- Performs high quality inspections, servicing and maintenance on airframe systems and components including but not limited to 100 hour/annual/phase type inspections.
- Completes testing, adjusting, repairing and other general tasked related to the maintenance and repair of airframe systems and components.
- Performs troubleshooting, fitting and installation on complex structural assemblies.
- Researches and uses appropriate technical data and follows verbal instructions when accomplishing assigned maintenance tasks.
- Orders general and aircraft parts, as needed.
- Prepares and completes appropriate documentation for record keeping purposes, as required by the Company policy & FAA regulations (i.e. work orders, personal training logs, etc.)
- Properly uses hand tools in a timely, clean, safe and professional manner with minimal rework.
- Willingness to work overtime on occasion and handle on-call duty requirements
- Responsible to follow and comply with all aviation safety rules and regulations
Tools required: Yes
Years’ experience: 3+ yrs
License requirements: A&P
Specific aircraft experience required: Not specified
- Current A&P License is required
- Related aircraft maintenance experience
- Preference given to candidate with experience in Cessna, Pilatus, Learjet and Cirrus aircraft
call for details
call for details
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)