A&P General Aviation Mechanic with PT6 Exp
Palm Beach Aircraft Services •
A&P GENERAL AVIATION Mechanic with PT-6 Experience – Top Pay! Up to $50 per hour depending on experience!
Position available in a busy, clean and well established Southeast Florida General Aviation Maintenance Facility for an experienced A&P with RECENT General Aviation Piston and PT-6 Mechanic Experience. Amphibious Caravan Maintenance Experience a plus. Our facility maintains all types of General Aviation aircraft from Stearmans to Socatas. NOTE: We are NOT looking for a jet aircraft mechanic. Applicants MUST be a US Citizen or a Permanent Resident.
- Ensures operation of aircraft by completing maintenance requirements following manufacturer's instructions and industry best practices.
- Understands and Interprets manufacturers schematics, wiring diagrams and instructions for continued airworthiness.
- Understands and complies with CESCOM reporting requirements and checklists.
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the company by understanding and complying with Federal Aviation Administration and other legal requirements.
- Experience with General Aviation 100 hour, CESCOM and Annual Inspection requirements.
- Detects and diagnoses malfunctions by examining engine anomalies, fuel or oil leaks; listening to operating engine for abnormal sounds, using testing equipment such as borescope, ignition analyzer, compression checker, distributor timer, and ammeter.
- Determines feasibility of and method of repair or replacement by studying and interpreting manufacturer's maintenance manuals, service bulletins, and other specifications.
- Demonstrates knowledge in the use of hand tools, power tools, machines, and equipment on wings and fuselage and on functional components, including rigging, surface controls, and plumbing and hydraulic units.
- Repairs and replaces worn or damaged engines and system components by disassembling and inspecting parts for wear, warping, or other defects; reassembling, reinstalling, or installing parts; using hand tools, gauges, and testing equipment.
- Demonstrates knowledge of aircraft electrical and mechanical systems.
- Maintains inter- and intradepartmental work flow by fostering a spirit of cooperativeness.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Looking for an experienced A&P with RECENT General Aviation Piston and PT-6 Mechanic Experience. Amphibious Aircraft Maintenance Experience a plus.
NOTE: We are NOT looking for a jet aircraft mechanic.
Applicants MUST be a US Citizen or a Permanent Resident.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC