A&P Mechanic - Piston Aircraft
Eagle Air Repair •
Eagle Air repair is hiring for an A&P Mechanic. Eagle Air Repair performs maintenance for for private aviation and maintains aircraft for a part 141 flight school.
- A&P licensed mechanic (with IA preferred)
- 3 to 5 years minimum of piston experience required.
- Familiarization Cessna aircraft preferred.
- G1000 application experience
- The ability to trouble shoot and repair airframe and engine discrepancies.
- Avionics background is a plus
Job Ident #: