Van Bortel Aircraft Inc •
Experienced Aircraft Mechanic Needed! Relocation & Signing Bonus of up to $10,000!
Van Bortel Aircraft, Inc is the leader in General Aviation aircraft sales & service, specializing in 1997 and newer, Independence built Cessna Aircraft and the Corvalis (Columbia) line of aircraft. We are seeking experienced A&P Mechanics to join our exceptional growing team of maintenance professionals in the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex.
We need candidates who will take pride in being part of our growing team. Our company has been in business since 1985 by providing superior service to our customers; your pride in your performance is of utmost importance.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support other company employees and teams to deliver superior customer service.
- Perform routine inspections and troubleshooting.
- Perform all airframe & engine repairs and modifications as required by Van Bortel Aircraft, FAA & manufacturer requirements.
- Maintain a clean and neat work area.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Have an“always learning attitude” and be open to constructive advice from other team
- FAA Airframe & Power Plant License
- At least 5 years’ experience maintaining piston powered aircraft.
- Effectively work in a team and individual environment.
- Great face to face customer service skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly.
- Solid writing skills.
- Pass a pre-employment drug test.
Job Ident #:
Van Bortel Aircraft
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC