Central Copters •
We are looking for A&P Helicopter Mechanics, with a minimum of 2 Years experience.
Positions for full time and seasonal employment available.
Variable time off
Medical and Dental Benefits
Relocation not required for the perfect candidates
Work on the cleanest, best maintained K-Max K1200, AS350, Bell Medium aircraft in the industry.
Enjoy a team work environment where everyone is friends, we are a small family owned business with 12+ aircraft and very low turnover. Great pilots that work with maintenance personal in keeping our aircraft in excellent condition.
Central Copters Inc, services the Helicopter Industry with External Load Operations, 135 Operations and supports USFS Fire Fighting Operations.
- 2 Years Experience as and A&P Mechanic, with some helicopter experience
- Must have a clean driving record (speeding ticket ok, NO DUI or Reckless driving) and be able to obtain a CDL Hazmat.
- Pass a Pre-Employment drug test as well as random testing.
- Be Honest and Detail Oriented.
- Incentives given for applicants with CDL/Hazmat and previous USFS carding.
- Relocation encouraged but not required.
Job Ident #:
A&P Mechanic - JSfirm