Prairie Air, Inc. •
Prairie Air Inc a full service FBO serving West Central MN has a opening for an Experienced A/P Mechanic. The position includes servicing and major/minor repairs to all systems of general aviation aircraft. Prairie Air serves various makes & models of Fixed Wing, Rotor Wing, Seaplanes, Agricultural, and Turbo Prop aircraft. This Mechanic must be able to lead and coordinate the other shop personnel to efficiently complete the work at hand. Prairie Air is located in Elbow Lake, MN which is in the heart of MN’s best agricultural & resort areas. Elbow Lake offers small town living at its best, while located conveniently in close proximity to several metropolitan areas. Pay DOE Full benefits available, PTO ,401k, health, and profit sharing.
- Must be a US citizen and high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to read, write and understand the English language.
- Have a current FAA Airframe and Powerplant Certificate.
- Must have minimum Five (5) years recent experience working full time as an aircraft mechanic.
- Must provide own quality set of tools.
- Must have leadership skills.
- Working Knowledge of computer usage to include Microsoft Windows based programs.
Job Ident #:
A&P Mechanic - JSfirm
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC