Preferred Qualifications and Experience
- FAA Airframe and/or Powerplant license.
- Basic tools for working on aircraft.
- Ability to work as part of a team in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to interpret technical documentation and regulations.
- Must pass FAA Approved Anti-Drug and Anti-Alcohol Abuse Program.
- 3 plus years of experience
- Airframes: Piston aircraft, Jets, Helicopters
- Veteran of the U.S. Military is a plus
- Aircraft specific training on Cessna 510, CJ! Through CJ4, 5660XLS, Cessna 680+, Bombardier 601 3A/3R, gulfstream F550, Hawker 800XP, Hawker 4000, TBM 700.
What Gary Jet Center Offers
The Gary Jet Center offers full health, dental and vision coverage, and paid vacation. We also provide life insurance for all employees, offer short and long term disability coverage and 401K with employer contribution up to 4%.
Job Type: Full-time