Looking for mechanics interested and experienced in working in General Aviation industry. Prefer at least 2 years of experience outside of A&P school. Seeking individuals that are detail orientated, motivated, and dependable.
The A&P Mechanic is responsible for performing aircraft maintenance and/or repairs within estimated time in accordance with Gardner Lowe Aviation Services SOP, Manufacture/OEM approved data, FAA, and customer standards of quality. This includes organizing his/her work plan in an efficient and resourceful manner. The A&P Mechanic is responsible for working in a safe manner, eliminating waste, and delivering a quality product on time.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform such typical maintenance operations as the removal and replacement of aircraft and Powerplant components that require bolting, torqueing, adjusting, rigging, and safety wiring to include Powerplant, and flight control removal/installation.
- Troubleshoot, repair, clean, service, inspect, modify, replace, and/or overhaul aircraft and aircraft systems using approved data to ensure airworthiness.
- Follow all applicable specifications to accomplish a specific task.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Perform work within estimated hours.
- Follow all safety procedures and specifications.
- GA experience
- Execute all required paperwork in conjunction with assigned normal duties.
- Use and operate ground support equipment, as applicable and if qualified, in a safe manner.
- Work with little or no supervision and accomplish assignments with little or no rework.
- Assist other employees in the performance of their job assignments through coaching, counseling, and guidance. Interface effectively with members of management, other departments, and co-workers.