Worldwide Jet Charter Inc is seeking F/T Global Express A&P Mechanics with at least 7 years experienced for a Part 91/135 operation.
Teterboro, NJ or Van Nuys, CA
- Place the safety of passengers, flight crew and ground crew as top priority
- Inspect, test, troubleshoot and repair aircraft mechanical electrical and avionics systems
- Upload and download aircraft databases
- High level of customer service, working with all levels of leadership and employees is required
- Supervise outside services
- Travel on company aircraft occasionally as required.
- Work closely with flight crews and Maintenance Control to analyze and correct malfunctions
- Adapt to a flexible schedule which does include weekends & holidays. Willingness to work within flexible scheduling of work hours. Meet aircraft for arrival and departure including some late night arrivals.
- Follow all aviation department maintenance policies and procedures
- Follow all WWJ policies and procedures
- Perform other duties assigned by Management
- Excellent ability to utilize sound judgement
- Other duties as assigned