Bountiful Flight •
As an A&P mechanic, you will be responsible for performing all maintenance functions and effectively troubleshoot all aircraft. Will be responsible for proficiency in all documentation and paperwork.
We are currently looking for qualified applicants to work in the following location(s): Bountiful and Ogden If you would prefer working at this/these location(s), ensure they are at the top of your list for your preferred location within the application. Moving Reimbursement package is available. You may select that city as your preferred location. Must be able to effectively troubleshoot all aircraft systems
- Will be responsible for making critical decisions regarding aircraft safety in a timely manner
- Must be able to perform all maintenance functions unsupervised, at any time
- Will be responsible for proficiency in all documentation and paperwork, including parts paperwork.
Physical and Other Requirements:
- Meet all FAA and Safety Requirements
- Must hold a valid A&P Certificate upon hire
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Lycoming and Rotax experience recommended
- Must have excellent communication and people skills
- Problem-solving and organizational skills are required
- Willing to work nights and holidays
- Exercise good judgment in working with people in a team environment as well as in aircraft maintenance and safety
- Must hold a valid A&P Certificate.
- Must be familiar with and be able to read and understand Company and Manufacturer Manuals
- Able to comfortably lift 75 lbs routinely with or without a reasonable accommodation
- Must possess valid driver's license Must have a reliable source of transportation to get to and from your base at your own expense
Job Ident #: