Jett Pro is accepting applications for a Full-Time Aircraft Line Maintenance Technician for our Indianapolis,
IN (IND) location.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
• Valid FAA A&P certification with 3 years commercial line maintenance experience
• Valid Driver License
• Flexible to work holidays, weekends, or nights
• Provide Training documents if available
• Positive attitude towards productivity, safety and quality maintenance
• Good communication skills (verbal, written and radio)
• Must have great customer skills
• Must have own set of tools
• Must already be authorized to work in the United States and show evidence.
NOTE: Jett Pro Line Maintenance does not sponsor non-US residents.