A & P Mechanic Needed! $5,000 Sign on Bonus*
We Service Private Jets
Signature TECHNICAir's world-class MRO service is available in 14 U.S. locations and 2 U.K. locations. Each location has a long history of highly personalized service, rapid response, and precision quality. When it comes to safety, Signature TECHNICAir embraces the highest of possible standards. Signature TECHNICAir, the world's largest FBO network, is hiring a Customer-Oriented A & P Mechanics at our BZN facility in beautiful Bozeman, MT! We are looking for new, self-starting candidates to join our team! Looking for the opportunity to grow in a fast-paced industry? You've come to the right place!!
Position: A & P Mechanic
Status: Full-Time, 40 hours per week
Benefits: Medical insurance (4 plans to choose from). Dental & Vision insurance. Paid time off (vacation, sick, and holiday). 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan. Health Care Spending Account (HSA). Uniforms provided. Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance. Opportunity to participate in employer-paid training courses.
Pay: Salary range based on experience
A & P Mechanics must have thorough knowledge and ability to maintain/repair/inspect all parts of the aircraft, including engines, propellers, landing gear, hydraulic equipment, radio and radar instruments, and airframes. This position, unlike commercial mechanics that often specialize in working on an isolated part of the aircraft requires the mechanic to work on all parts of the aircraft.
- Inspects, repairs, overhauls, upgrades, cleans, paints aircraft and provides for the general and routine maintenance, in accordance with Federal Aviation Administration regulations and aircraft manufacturer's recommendations.
- Maintains detailed records concerning all work conducted, inspections performed, conditions found, and safety compliance.
- Conducts periodic routine inspections for the purpose of ensuring continued safety and proper working condition of flight equipment.
- Prepares, inventories, and records aircraft parts and components in order to prevent corrosion, failure and misuse.
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints, diagrams, electricity charts, and instructional manuals.
- Ensures proper use, maintenance, care, and accounting of materials, tools and equipment.
- Complies with company policy and procedures as contained in company manual.
- Some travel may be required to repair aircraft at stations other than the maintenance base.