Candidates applying should possess the following requirements -
- at least two (2) years experience as a licensed A&P Mechanic
- MDHI 369 (500D & E) and Bell Textron 407 series turbine rotorcraft experience on either / both models desired. We may accept other model and type experience if applicable.
- Must be able to perform sheetmetal repairs, electrical troubleshooting and corrections, drivetrain and powerplant fault isolation, corrections, repairs, component replacements, rotor dynamic smoothing and balancing, scheduled and unscheduled inspections, corrosion control, aircraft cleaning and general upkeep.
- no FAA certificate violation or enforcement actions
- be currently work permitted in the U.S. or be a valid U.S citizen
- must be able to pass an FAA/DOT mandated pre-hire and ongoing random drug test
- must possess a full set of basic standard SAE mechanics hand tools
- must be able to relocate to the island of Oahu and live within a reasonable driving distance to this work location
- Workplace is subject to the elements and candidates must be able to adapt to a semi-remote type environment that exists on the North Shore of Oahu.
No out of country or sponsored citizenship work programs offered. Any U.S. non-permitted applicants will not considered. EOE.
We offer full benefits and a 401K package.