- Reporting to the Maintenance Manager will lead A & P Techs through all levels of Gulfstream scheduled and unscheduled maintenance to include: 12/24/36/72 month inspections, 5000 landing inspections, engine changes and discrepancy trouble shooting.
- Will manage labor hours, materials and crew members efficiently.
- Responsible for on-time completion of work orders, excellent customer service and quality workmanship.
- Will consult with customers to update them on the status of their aircraft.
- Will participate in the interviewing and selection of their staff, writing performance evaluations and counseling sessions with crew members as needed.
- Would prefer applicants with 3-5 years’ experience on Gulfstream models GII’s through G550.
- Will consider applicants with related experience on other mid-sized corporate and charter jets.
Typical starting salary range for Assistant Leads is $32 - $42 hour, Lead Techs - $42 - $52 hour., Sr. Techs - $30 - $40 hour and negotiable. Must qualify as an inspector.
Western Jet Aviation has an excellent benefits package which includes company paid medical, dental and vision benefits, optional life insurance, vacation, holiday and sick pay along with 401(k) plan.