A&P Mechanic – Dothan, AL
Reliance Aerotech Services •
Reliance Aerotech Services is seeking experienced A&P Mechanics with GA/Turboprop experience for a long term contract position in AL.
Successful applicants will be responsible for:
- maintaining customer’s aircraft to FAA standards.
- performing maintenance, preventative maintenance and inspections,
- documenting aircraft discrepancies and repair actions,
- performing functional tests and report status updates to appropriate departments/leadership.
- Airframe and Powerplant License Required.
- Must have 2+ years of recent aircraft maintenance experience.
- Education: High School Diploma or GED; Two-year degree in aviation discipline desired
- Must be dependable and work assigned shifts.
- Must pass a DOT/FAA Pre-Employment Drug Screen.
- Must clear a 10-year background check with no felonies or adverse criminal activity.
- Ability to attain a SIDA badge.
- Must have own tools, etched in a shadowed box
- Must have current and valid driver's license.
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume in Word or PDF format via E-mail to email@example.com To contact our recruiting team please call (866) 622-5086 Ext 2.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)