A&P Mechanic Ground Support Equipment
Higher Talent Group •
We're looking for candidates that have their A&P license who have experience with Ground Support Equipment. if this sounds like you then reach out to learn more about the position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Able to perform intermediate/heavy maintenance tasks with little supervision.
- Perform flight control and engine throttle rigging.
- Able to use FAA approved data (i.e. IPC, M/M, OHM, SRM) proficiently.
- Ensure work performed adheres to high-quality standards.
- Effectively direct the work of less experienced mechanics
- All other duties as assigned.
- Commitment to company values and ethics
- Dependability: personally responsible, completes work in a timely manner and performs tasks accurately
- Motivation: must maintain a positive attitude and strong work energy
- Organization: very detail-oriented and always comes prepared
- Communication: excellent interpersonal and oral and written communication skills
- Initiative: plans work and carries out tasks without detailed instructions, prepares for problems or opportunities in advance, undertakes additional responsibilities
- Analytical skills: must be able to gather information and use data to determine cause and effect for complex problem solving
- Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is desirable but not necessary.
- Must have a minimum of 5-year related experience and/or training.
- Must have an A&P License or a repairman's license from their lat employer
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)