Richard Escobar firstname.lastname@example.org 214-206-9693
Candidate will be responsible for carrying out maintenance, modification, installation and troubleshooting of Aviation experimental aircraft. Candidates will be required to perform these duties in support of new product and sustaining aircraft designs. These duties will include coordination with Engineering and technical support team members.
• Candidate will perform the work involved in the build-up, installation, troubleshooting, functional testing and maintenance of aircraft systems; fuel, hydraulics, landing gear, flight controls, servicing oxygen, wheel and tire service, annual inspections.
• Candidate will perform all aspects of flight support; fueling, towing, pre and post flight aircraft preparation.
• Candidate will be utilizing various types of specialized tools and equipment to perform a wide variety of aircraft and test article support; fuel truck, fuel farm, tug, hydraulic mule, nitrogen / oxygen service carts.
• Candidate will be able to work in both a team environment as well as independently.
• Candidate will be responsible for good decision making and accurate work documentation.
• Candidate will be working with all aspects of experimental team members and will be required to interact with mechanics, technicians, quality control, pilots, and engineers.Start Time:12:00 AMHours:8:00am to 5:00pm