Our client, FMS specializes in complete airframe upgrades, maintenance, modifications, inspections and conversions for a variety of aircraft. FMS employs a dedicated staff of FAA-certified mechanics and technicians to accomplish worldwide aircraft modification and maintenance programs within scheduled time frames.
FMS is seeking to hire contract A&P, Avionics, and Structural Mechanics that can work on EMB 145 and B757 aircrafts.
What they Offer:
- Start ASAP
- Attractive Daily Rate
- Accommodations Travel allowances
- Must have own tools
- Drivers Licence
- Background Check
- Aircraft Systems Training Files
- A&P certificate / Repairman Certificate
- Have mechanical knowledge with general aviation industry experience, strong mechanical ability and skills.
- Will be responsible for performing scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, as well as, various inspections on company-owned and managed aircraft.
- Must be able to solve mechanical problems quickly and must have the physical ability to move about when working on airplanes.
- Must possess an aptitude for working with complex equipment and understanding technology. A&P Mechanics will maintain, inspect, repair, modify, overhaul and troubleshoot aircraft in compliance with policies, manuals, procedures and requirements.
- Line maintenance, Avionics or Structural Mechanics, experience, or interest, helpful.