HSGI has an Immediate need for A&P Mechanics in Bangor, ME
Contact JP @ firstname.lastname@example.org / 251-260-6025 for Immediate Placement
The A&P Technician repairs, troubleshoots, inspects and performs maintenance on Customer aircraft. Performs and documents all work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Under minimal supervision, performs inspections, maintenance, and repairs of moderate to advanced complexity on aircraft systems and structures
- Communicate as required to receive and understand work assignments
- Perform complex aircraft inspections, repairs, and modifications with minimal supervision
- Coordinate with other departments as needed to ensure compliance with internal and FAA inspection and documentation requirements
- Properly complete work order sign-offs and other paperwork in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assist as needed with shift turnovers
- Ensure that all work accomplished meets quality standards and specifications