A&P Mechanic - CVG
Aerospace Professional Services, LLC •
A&P Mechanic position providing overnight pre-flight and post-flight maintenance as well as light hangar maintenance on regional passenger jets.
* $1000.00 Sign-On Bonus
* $500.00 Longevity Bonus after 6 months
* 100% match up to 4% of employee contribution to their 401K plan
Full health benefits through Blue Cross/Blue Shield and the company pays 60% of the monthly insurance premium.
NOTE: * If a person opts out of the medical coverage, there will be an increase of $1.50 an hour on the pay rate.
* There is a .50 cents an hour night shift differential.
* There is a .25 cents an hour differential for RII qualification.
* 4-10 schedule with 3 days off every week.
* There are performance based pay increases.
Must have a valid A&P license.
Must have a minimum of 3 years (recent) maintenance experience on commercial aircraft. Prefer regional jet experience.
Must have own basic tools.
Must have a valid Driver's License.
24.00 ST-36.00 OT
Job Ident #: