Operating as a regional airline in the United States, Air Wisconsin Airlines performs flying services as a partner with United Airlines.
Currently operating a fleet of CRJ-200 regional jets as United Express, Air Wisconsin Airlines operates throughout the Eastern and Central United States.
Maintenance Base Locations include:
Milwaukee, WI (MKE)Dayton, OH (DAY)Appleton, WI (ATW).
Our maintenance facilities perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on Bombardier CRJ aircraft. This includes preventative maintenance, line maintenance, scheduled inspections, and accompanying maintenance up to and including ‘A-Checks’ and large component replacements in accordance with Federal Aviation Regulation and company policies and procedures. Air Wisconsin Airlines is recognized as operating a safe maintenance program. Mechanics and Technicians troubleshoot and diagnose complex aircraft systems, which may include repairing and maintaining components used for aircraft navigation and radio communications, weather radar systems, and other instruments and computers. In addition to aircraft systems, Mechanics and Technicians install, inspect, test, replace, dismantle, alter fabricate, repair, and reassemble aircraft components and engines. A variety of tools and equipment are used, including precision measuring devices, pneumatic devices, electrical testing
devices, general shop equipment, ground support equipment, and computers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform maintenance on CRJ 200 series
• Troubleshoot and repair electronic equipment to component level in accordance with FAA regulations and company manuals
• Performs maintenance, disassembly, rework, repair, replacement, re-assembly of Aircraft components
• Read wiring diagrams and blueprints
•Performs operational and preventive checks and alignments on aircraft flight controls, stabilization systems, avionics, troubleshooting equipment using technical manuals and schematic drawings; and inspecting
• Maintaining electrical systems that include wiring, electrical connections, and the repair and/or replacement of instruments
• Perform all assigned work in accordance with maintenance manuals, company policies and FAA Regulations
• Comply with all safety rules and regulations
• Responsible for completion of aircraft documentation