A&P Mechanic - Hawaii
Reliance Aerotech Services •
Reliance Aerotech Services is seeking well-qualified Aircraft Mechanics interested in a direct hire position located in Hawaii. The Aircraft Mechanics will provide daily maintenance in support of a FAR 145 Repair Station that specializes in supporting a Part 135 operation with King Air, Pilatus, Learjet, and AS350 aircraft.
Currently one opening for A&P Mechanic and one opening for Roving A&P technician willing to travel around Hawaii to support where needed.
**$10K sign on bonus
- Must have an Airframe & Powerplant License
- 5+ years of turboprop or turbine powered experience required
- Priority will be given to candidates with experience on King Air 90, Pilatus PC12 or similar
- High School Graduate or equivalent Must be able to read, write and understand the English language
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Must pass a 10 year background check with no felonies
- Must provide own tools
Please submit your resume in MS Word format via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To contact our recruiting team please call (866) 622-5086 Ext 2.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC