A&P Mechanic - Indianapolis
Aerospace Professional Services, LLC •
- Performing heavy Airframe and Powerplant maintenance on B-737/757/767, A-310/320, and MD-80/90 series aircraft.
- Performs such other tasks as may be reasonably assigned by her/his supervisor.
- Attends work-related training as scheduled.
- Work performed must meet FAA and customer standards.
$200.00 in Travel Pay will be included on the first paycheck
Experience & Education Required for Consideration:
- Communicate effectively verbally and in writing in standard English.
- Interface in a professional manner with other employees at all levels and with customers if required.
- Accomplish intermediate/heavy maintenance with minimal or no supervision.
- Applicants must have their own tools.
- Current and valid A&P license.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required.
- 3-5 years’ current experience on wide or narrow body commercial airliners.
- 3 years’ recent experience (within the last 9-months)
$200.00 Travel Pay
Job Ident #: