A&P Mechanic - Jr. Level - CVG
Aerospace Professional Services, LLC •
Junior Level A&P Mechanics needed to perform 'Line Maintenance', with some 'Hangar Maintenance' preparing regional jet aircraft for early morning departures.
* $1000.00 Sign-On Bonus
* $500.00 Longevity Bonus after 6 months
* 100% match up to 4% of employee contribution to their 401K plan
Full health benefits through Blue Cross/Blue Shield and the company pays 60% of the monthly insurance premium.
NOTE: * If a person opts out of the medical coverage, there will be an increase of $1.50 an hour on the pay rate.
* There is a .50 cents an hour night shift differential.
* There is a .25 cents an hour differential for RII qualification.
* 4-10 schedule with 3 days off every week.
* There are performance based pay increases.
Must have a valid FAA issued A&P License
Must have own tools
Must have valid Driver's License
22.50 ST-33.75 OT
Job Ident #: