A&P Mechanic - Line Maintenance
SIA Engineering (USA), Inc •
SIA Engineering Company, (USA) is one of the leading line maintenance service provider in the United States of America (USA). We are currently looking for appropriate licensed aircraft maintenance certifyers (B1) to join our team as part of our expansion in Seattle, Washington.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform line maintenance duties, ‘A’ checks and interior cabin maintenance for B747, B777, B787, A330, and A350 aircraft types.
- Inspect, troubleshoot, and repair aircraft and/or engines and all associated systems.
- Reading and interpreting manufacturers’ and airlines’ maintenance manuals, service bulletins, and other specifications to determine feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components.
- Maintains a comprehensive record system of all maintenance work performed on each aircraft to comply with the component mandates of the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).
- Perform duty travel to other line station locations primarily within USA
- Possess valid EASA/CAAC/CAAS or CASA (B1) license.
- FAA A&P license
- Aircraft Type-rating preferred: A330/A350/B747/B777/B787
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a certifying licensed aircraft engineer
- Possess Class 3 driving license
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)