A&P Mechanic - ORF
PSA Airlines •
Let your career take off with PSA Airlines!
This is an exciting time to join PSA! As a wholly owned subsidiary of American Airlines and the fastest growing regional airline in the U.S., we have unparalleled opportunities for growth and professional development. At PSA, we are a close-knit, passionate team that values each other’s opinions, and we hold ourselves and others accountable to be our absolute best.
This is your chance to be a part of a new maintenance base startup, setting the standards for excellence in Norfolk when it comes to servicing our CRJ aircraft. Since 2014, PSA has almost tripled in size and will continue to expand to support 150 Bombardier CRJ 200, 700 and 900 aircraft. Help us continue to meet the expectations our parent company, and be a part of ensuring that PSA Airlines remains known in the industry for its outstanding safety, performance, and training culture!
- Will perform tasks necessary to comply with Federal Aviation Regulations and accept the responsibility for work performed by him/herself and/or in conjunction with others and sign for same on the Company's approved forms.
- Work will consist of and include any and all phases of repair and maintenance of aircraft with the aid of the employee's own tools, specialty tools provided by the Company, the use of test equipment, and Company-supplied technical manuals.
- In certain cases he/she may be authorized to perform required inspection items and assist in Company training programs.
- Assure that hangar workshops and other areas assigned are maintained in an orderly manner.
- Airframe and Powerplant Licenses
- High school diploma, or equivalent
- CRJ 200 Experience
- Valid, state issued Driver's License
PSA offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k) and flight benefits on all American Airlines flights.
To ensure a safe environment for all, we require a drug screening, fingerprinting, and criminal/verbal background checks.
PSA Airlines is an equal opportunity employer; qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Ident #: