A&P Mechanic - Tucson / Marana, AZ
HSGI, Inc. •
HSGI has an immediate need for A&P Mechanics in Tucson / Marana, AZ
For immediate placement please call JP @ 251-260-6025 / firstname.lastname@example.org
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The A&P Technician repairs, troubleshoots, inspects and performs maintenance on Customer aircraft.
- Performs and documents all work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required.
- Under minimal supervision, performs inspections, maintenance, and repairs of moderate to advanced complexity on aircraft systems and structures
- Communicate as required to receive and understand work assignments
- Perform complex aircraft inspections, repairs, and modifications with minimal supervision
- Coordinate with other departments as needed to ensure compliance with internal and FAA inspection and documentation requirements
- Properly complete work order sign-offs and other paperwork in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assist as needed with shift turnovers
- Ensure that all work accomplished meets quality standards and specifications
- Boeing/Airbus experience preferred
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant license required
- Valid Driver’s License required
- Must be willing to work any shift including unscheduled overtime, nonscheduled work days and holidays as needed
- MUST be able to pass a 10 year federal background check in order to obtain an airport security badge
HSGI, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft
industry—across the United States and abroad.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH HSGI INC:
Contact JP @ 251-260-6025 / email@example.com for Immediate Placement!
- Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Longevity Bonus,Referral Bonuses
- We care about you and your career, we care about you and the ones you care for, our success is your success, you are not just a contractor you’re a valued team member and part of our family we look forward to working with you soon!
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)