Tools required: YES
Years’ experience required: 3+ years
License requirements: A&P license
Specific aircraft experience required: not specified
- Licensed A&P mechanics, with Corporate Aviation experience
- HS Diploma or GED Required
- 3 to 5 Years Experience accomplishing maintenance checks on corporate aircraft
- Must be able to rig Flight Controls.Interpret technical documents such as Maintenance Manuals and Service Bulletins.
- Able to read, write and understand English.
- Must be a self starter with ability to work with little supervision.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds, walk, bend, stretch, and climb ladders.
Must be able to stand for long periods of time on hard surfaces
.Must have the ability to think clearly, speak intelligibly on the telephone and in person.
Must have the ability to manipulate equipment of all sizes, tools, computer keyboards, and telephones.
Must be able to see to disassemble and visually inspect.Must be able to hear to detect the sources of problems.
Must have excellent hand-to-eye coordination.
Must have good interpersonal and verbal skills in order to interface with customers and employees.