A&P Mechanic Helicopters
Application Dynamics •
The A&P ground support for aerial 137 operations Technician repairs, troubleshoots, inspects, and performs maintenance on company aircraft. Performs and documents all work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required.
DUTIES include but not limited to:
Ability to frequently be required to stand, walk, continually utilize hand and finger dexterity, climb, balance, bend, or crawl; occasionally from height and in precarious places. Be able to frequently lift/push/carry items less than 25 pounds/ up to 25 pounds/ up to 50 pounds/ more than 50 pounds. Aware he/ she will be working near moving mechanical parts as well as around fumes, airborne particles, or toxic chemicals while exposed to loud noises. Utilize visual acuity to operate equipment and read technical information. Be exposed to weather conditions outside as well as non-weather conditions such as extreme heat or cold.
- Perform Line maintenance work.
- Perform routine maintenance and airworthiness releases (within the scope of Approval) returning aircraft to service.
- Responsible for servicing, inspecting, and maintaining aircraft, aircraft engines, and associated components; effectively perform work to meet deadlines and performance goals
- Troubleshoot systems; disassemble, repair, and reassemble sections and components to maintain full functioning equipment.
- Ensure all departing aircraft are safe in accordance with FAR’s in part 91/manufacturer manuals and all work performed is properly documented.
- Perform line maintenance duties, activities, and maintenance tasks as assigned.
- Collaborate and communicate with the companies management as a requirement.
Comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, & life insurance, Paid vacation/personal time/holidays.
- Turbine helicopter experience
- Maintenance experience working on helicopters is a must.
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant license required
- IA helpful
- Valid Driver’s License required
- Must be willing to work any shift including unscheduled overtime, nonscheduled workdays and holidays as needed
- Sometimes nights and weekends are part of the work schedule
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)