A&P Mechanic ORD Chicago SIGNING BONUS!
Certified Aviation Services, LLC •
$$$$$ SIGN ON BONUS!!! $$$$$
Certified Aviation Services (CAS) is seeking A&P Mechanics to work at our ORD Station at Chicago-O'Hare International Airport.
This position will perform aircraft maintenance for the CAS's airline customers. Responsibilities Include:
- Customer interaction
- FAA repair station paperwork and policies
- Perform aircraft maintenance
- General Repairs
- LRU Replacement
- Trouble Shooting
- Routine inspections up to A-Checks.
- Fulltime Shifts
- * Filling all Shifts (day shift, swing shift, grave yard) – may include weekends
- Airframe and Powerplant License -REQUIRED
- Two years of previous line maintenance experience preferred.
- Experience and/or training on A320, A321 and/or B737 and/or B767 aircraft preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and physical, as well as an FBI criminal background check.
- Must have valid Drivers License
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC