For additional information/hourly rate please contact:
Recruiter: Kellye Roberts
Direct Number: 912-257-4867
PDS Tech has several new openings daily; please call if you are interested in searching for other positions available in your area!
Call Aviation Recruiter Kellye Roberts: 912-257-4867
Time and a half on Overtime!!
Per Diem Offered for Candidates that Qualify!!
- Perform repairs and modifications as required.
- Perform inspections as required by maintenance programs, modification and inspection packages.
- Advise supervisor/lead of job status at all times.
- Perform assigned work to establish standards and estimates routinely.
- Perform system functional tests as required by maintenance programs and logically diagnose malfunctions.
- Must be able to understand and interpret prints
- Troubleshoot, repair, install, inspect and perform maintenance on customer aircraft
- Perform and document work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required
- Operate ground support equipment as required
- Perform mechanical / electrical removals and installations
- May assist with maintenance at off-site locations
- Assist in providing time estimates
- Assist in performing complex repairs on aircraft systems
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status