· Must be willing to work 10-12-hour shifts, including evenings, weekends, and holidays
· Position may involve some travel
· Regular attendance during regularly scheduled business hours
· High School Diploma or GED
· Valid A&P License
· Minimum of 3years heavy maintenance experience on a B767/777, and avionics.
· Valid state issued drivers’ license with clear MVR with no major moving violations within the past 3 years
· Must be able to pass a 10 year background/criminal/motor vehicle records check and pre-employment drug screen
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· High School diploma or GED (required)
· Valid A&P license
· B767 & 777 heavy maintenance experience and avionics required
· Must be able to lift 50 pounds or more.
· Climb stairs and ladders.
· Capable of using small tools (hammer, crowbar, and screwdriver).
· Capable of using ground equipment (Forklift, Pickup Truck) and tow trailer behind pickup truck.
· Manual dexterity to operate a computer.
· Stand – 80%
· Walk - 15%
· Sit - 5%
· Travel - 1%
MENTAL CAPABILITY REQUIREMENTS
· Careful workmanship and attention to detail
· Ability to work under stressful conditions because of degree of responsibility
· Ability to read, understand, and follow manual instructions to solve complex mechanical problems
· Ability to understand, remember, and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information
· Oral and written communication skill sufficient to prepare reports, and to discuss equipment malfunction
Drug Free Workplace, Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans/VEVRAA Federal Contractor/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity