A&P Mechanic-North Dakota-Part 135 - Entry Level
Reliance Aerotech Services •
Contract to Direct Hire Opportunity
Reliance Aerotech Services is seeking A&P mechanics to support a Part 135 operation in the Grand Forks, ND area. The aircraft maintenance technicians will be responsible for performing scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, as well as, various inspections on company owned aircraft.
Entry Level accepted
- Current and Valid A&P required
- 1+ year experience on PT6, King Air, Caravan or any Cessna
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and solid knowledge of all aircraft mechanical system functions and interactions is a must
- Working knowledge of FAA regulations and Inspection Procedures
- Must be able to lift aircraft batteries, starter generators, wheel and brake assemblies in excess up to 80 pounds.
- Must be able to pass a DOT-FAA pre employment drug screening.
To contact our recruiting team, call 866-622-5086 ext. 2.
Submit a resume in word format to email@example.com
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC