- FAA Airframe and Powerplant license.
- Legal US work status.
- Current US driver's license.
- Valid US Passport.
- Preferred minimum 3 years of experience maintaining the AS350/R44.
- Must have a minimum of six-months helicopter maintenance experience during the past 24 months.
- Must be able to lift and/or carry up to 50lbs and climb ladders.
- Requires the ability and/or willingness to work days, nights, weekends, on-call and in remote locations.
- Inspection Authorization and additional FAA ratings is a plus.
- Experience with R44/R22 Robinson helicopter maintenance.
- Manufacturer training or equivalent on AS350 / KMAX / Robinson.
Qualified Employees receive a top tier compensation package including highly competitive wages, health insurance including vision and dental and a 401(k) with matching 4% retirement benefits package. In addition, our Skills Development/Employee Retention program provides substantial base pay increases for additional qualified industry training.
We are looking for the best people to join our team. If you think that’s you, please respond by submitting a current resume to email@example.com